Pakistani actor Rida Isfahani leaked video viral on Twitter and Reddit gone viral

Pakistani actor Rida Isfahani leaked video viral on Twitter and Reddit gone viral 


For full leaked video click

In 2016, Pakistani actor Rida Isfahani's 'shirtless' video went viral and shocked her fans as she was one of the popular characters in the drama industry at that time.

Over the weekend, the actor recorded a podcast on popular comedian Nadir Ali's YouTube channel, where he revealed that this is the most difficult time for him and his family.

For full Rida leaked viral video cluck

Ali asked her about the traumatic experience, and she said, "It's the first time I've talked about it in seven years."


She claimed that it was leaked by one of the closest people in her life, her director of photography (DOP) and her husband at the time.


How he broke his trust and shared his personal video on the internet.
Actor Dehleez said, "After three years of our relationship, he leaked my video. "People advised me for a press conference, but i refused to do it."



Isfahani said the controversy seems to have hurt him in many ways, including removing him from several projects.


"After the argument, I contacted him (her ex-husband) through the agency because I couldn't speak at the time. This behavior hurts me, I am ashamed in front of my loved ones who never condemned me after this tragedy, but they are very sad."


He says that he doesn't care how people judge him, that his only fault is the suffering of his loved ones - his family.


Viral video visitclick

He said, "This is my misfortune, and it will go to the grave with me."


Rida Isfahani started her drama career in 2008. This actress is mostly known for her appearance in daily soaps.
Popular dramas include Dehleez, Shehryar Shehzadi, Chor Darwazai, Meri Saheli Meri Bhabi, Kitni Girhen Baqi Hain and Pul Siraat.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post