Former Pakistan prime minister Imran Khan 1ST addresses With nation after attack'I knew there was a plot to kill me':

 Former Pakistan prime minister Imran Khan 1ST  addresses With nation after attack'I knew there was a plot to kill me':



Imran khan PTI



The PTI chairman was shot within the leg whereas leading a protest march


In his initial address since the assassination try, Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman and former prime minister Imran Khan on Friday aforesaid that he was attentive to the plot to kill him.

kristen-stewart-twilight-movie-actress.html

"I'll come-back-to-the-main points regarding the attack later. I got information one day before that either in Wazirabad-or-Gujrat, they planned-to-kill-ME," Khan said in his speech that was broadcast on PTI's official YouTube channel.




who-is-cristiana-cristiana-love-video.html

They made planned to kill me on pretext of false-blasphemy-charges. I knew WHO was doing it. I had created a video and if something had happened to ME i'd release the video," he added.


"Allah saved my life. My leg had injured only with bulle. i'd have died in twenty minutes."



The PTI chairman implored the Pakistan army chief, General Qamar Javed Bajwa, to require action against "black sheeps" within the forces to lift the army's morale.


Khan was recovering in hospital on Friday once AN assassination try that left him with a shot wound to the leg. For early elections compain protest march he was leading towards Islamabad and therefore the resignation of the ruling coalition party.


The attack on his convoy on Th, apparently by a lone gunman, killed one man and wounded a minimum of ten others, significantly raising the stakes during a political crisis riveting the country since Khan's ousting in April.


Earlier on Friday, Khan's supporters began gathering at the place wherever he was shot and known as on Khan - acknowledged by millions around the world because the former star player and 92 world Cup winner cricket captain of Pakistan's cricket team - to again restart his go on Islamabad.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post